Penn State Triangle
Penn State Triangle (est 1928) is proud to call itself a chapter of Triangle Fraternity (est 1907), a fraternity exclusively for Engineers, Architects and Scientists. Within our exclusivity you’ll find that academics and professional development remain paramount. Our purpose is to develop balanced men who cultivate high moral character, foster lifelong friendships and lead lives of integrity. We offer countless leadership opportunities, avenues for community service, scholarships and much, much more.
To develop balanced men in the fields of engineering, architecture, and science by providing an environment that fosters personal growth and professional success.
Values and Code Ethics
All Triangle brothers hold themselves to high moral standards and strive to be the best men they can in order to build a better world for tomorrow. Triangle’s Code of Ethics reflects our fraternity’s beliefs and values.
As a member of Triangle, I recognize my obligation to:
- Observe the precepts of the Fraternity as set forth in the Ritual;
- Accept cheerfully my full share of any task, however menial, involved in maintaining a chapter home;
- Preserve and promote the chosen ideals of my Fraternity;
- Pay all personal bills promptly, and always live within my means;
- Help create in my chapter home an environment in which enduring friendships may be formed;
- Maintain a creditable scholastic record;
- Promote the welfare of my profession;
- Maintain my self-respect by proper conduct at all times;
- Uphold faithfully the traditions and program of my Alma Mater;
- Pay the price of success in honest effort.