Values Based Selection
Triangle is actively involved in a values based selection process for new members. The values that Triangle is searching for in a new member are:
Truth: Men who value honesty and integrity.
Friendship: Men who seek life-long personal relationships.
Scholarship: Men who strive for superior academic standing.
Balance: Men who have interest outside of their studies.
Leadership: Men who are unsatisfied with ‘status-quo’.
If you believe in those values and are in engineering, science, architecture, or any technical major, send us an email or signup on the signup page so that we can meet you and see how well you match Triangle and its values.
- Must be enrolled in an approved major.
- Not all Approved Majors are listed below.
- Some may be in an approval process. Please check with Fraternity Leadership.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.5. If you do not have a GPA yet, you can conditionally join and become a full member after completing a semester with a minimum 2.5 GPA.
College of Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Architectural Engineering
- Biological Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Science
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Surveying Engineering
College of Earth and Mineral Science
- Earth Science and Policy
- Earth Science
- Energy Business and Finance
- Energy Engineering
- Environmental Systems Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering
Eberly College of Science
- Astronomy and Astrophysics
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Forensic Science
- Planetary Science and Astronomy
- Science (general)
College of Agricultural Science
- Agricultural Science
- Animal Science
- Environmental Resource Management
- Immunology and infectious disease
- Plant Sciences
- Veterinary and Biomedical Sciences
College of Arts and Architecture
- Landscape Architecture
College of Information Science and Technology
- Information Science and Technology (BS)